By joining CREW Jacksonville and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Discounted registration rates to monthly luncheons and exclusive (member-only) invitations to special events that include networking opportunities with high-level commercial real estate professionals
- Leadership development
- Community outreach opportunities
- Board/committee participation which provides a unique opportunity to increase your leadership skills and expand your network
- Exclusive access to CREW Network's CREWbiz – an online business networking tool, member directory and personal marketing page which can be used to promote your business and expertise to our member base of more than 11,000 professionals across the globe.
Qualifications / Fees
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW Jacksonville and CREW Network. We welcome all CRE industry leaders who meet the membership requirements, which are primarily based on:
- Experience: the majority of members in the organization must have at least five years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
- Employment: individuals must be currently employed in a full-time professional position.
- Expertise: the majority of members in the organization must be employed in one or more of the defined qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE).
Senior Full / Junior Full: $445
($250 for members approved between 7/1-10/31 )
Senior Full: Currently employed in a full-time capacity and have five (5) or more years’ experience working in one of the qualified fields of commercial real estate »
Junior Full: Same as above, but having fewer than five (5) years’ experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate.
($250 for members approved between 7/1-10/31)
Currently employed full-time in a field that offers a product/service to the commercial real estate industry.
Employed by government, government agencies, public universities, other public educational institutions, or not-for-profit organizations, and involved in local or regional matters of public concern.
Undergraduate Student ($125)
Enrolled full-time in a college or university program pursuing undergraduate education intended to lead to a career in one of the defined qualified fields of commercial real estate »
Questions about your eligibility?
Contact Seda Preston at email@example.com for more information.