What are the benefits of membership?
- Discounted pricing for local luncheons
- Four free events during the year, exclusively open to members.
- Professional Development opportunities through networking and the “IMPact Series” which focuses on Informing, Motivating and Promoting Actions that Create Transformation for members
- Access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 11,000 professionals globally.
- Discounted registration to CREW Network events (which have a total attendance of nearly 2,000 CRE professionals)
- Access to programs and leadership trainings, including the CREW Network Leadership Certificate
What’s the difference between CREW Network and CREW Jacksonville membership?
CREW Jacksonville is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW Jacksonville is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 75+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 11,000 CRE professionals.
CREW Jacksonville members have extensive professional experience with 50% of members having over 10 years industry experience.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW Jacksonville reflect those of CREW Network, CREW Jacksonville has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. CREW Jacksonville uses CREW Network's standardized qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisite, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities.
How often do you meet? / What’s the time commitment for membership?
CREW Jacksonville typically holds a monthly luncheon or evening event with speakers, and periodically hosts additional professional development and networking events.
We encourage members to get involved on a committee to help maximize the membership experience. Committee participation can vary, but each committee normally has a one hour meeting or conference call once a month.
Who can join?
CREW Jacksonville has opportunities for individuals with experience levels across the board. From students to seasoned professionals, CREW Jacksonville can benefit the career of anyone who is passionate about the commercial real estate industry.
What are the requirements and how to I apply?
CREW Jacksonville has different requirements based on experience and industry sector.
Applicants are required to attend two CREW Jacksonville events before being considered for membership and must submit an application. Applications are reviewed (typically on the 2nd Thursday of the month) by the membership committee and board of directors.
View more details »
How/when do I pay my dues?
Upon application approval, CREW Network will send an invoice for your annual dues, which you can pay online with a credit card or mail with a check. Once dues are received, you will become an official CREW member.
Membership terms are on a calendar year basis, so dues are invoiced each fall for the coming term.