CREW Jacksonville is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the chapter’s strategic goal: helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate.
Serving on the CREW Jacksonville Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field.
Board service for Directors is a two-year term; President Elect is a three-year term (i.e., President Elect, President, then Immediate Past President)
2021 CREW Jacksonville Board of Directors
Workspace Consultant, Office Environments and Services
Market Manager, Armstrong Flooring
Market Manager, Armstrong Flooring
Project Manager, Apex Companies, LLC
Michael Development Corp.
Principal/ Regional Business Development Manager, TLC Engineering Solutions
Cushman & Wakefield
Director of Marketing & Business Development, Duval Asphalt Products, Inc.
SERVPRO Jacksonville South Arlington
Regional Broker Coordinator/Agent, AFLAC
Associate Director | Industrial Services, Colliers International
Market Manager, Cubix Inc.
Vice President / Sales Consultant, Brown & Brown of Florida, Inc.
Reasons to Serve
Serving as a director on the chapter's board can be a considerable time commitment
- Monthly Board meetings (one-to-two hours beginning at 4:30 pm on the second Thursday of each month)
- Committee participation - each board member is a liaison to at least one committee. Duties include attending the committee’s monthly meeting, and on occasion, assisting with special projects. Liaison obligations typically entail from 4-10 additional hours a month of phone calls, contact with potential speakers, prospective new members, sponsors, etc.
- Two board planning retreats per year, each approximately one day in duration.
- Each board member will receive and be expected to contribute to e-mail discussions on issues that come up between Board meetings
- Delegates are required to attend the CREW Network Convention & Marketplace (generally a Wednesday morning - Friday afternoon in October), as well as two other CREW Network Leadership Summits (typically Thursday afternoon -Friday afternoon in late Jan/early Feb and early/mid-June).
- All board members are encouraged to represent CREW Jacksonville at local, regional and national events as a visible demonstration of their commitment to the organization.
- Directors are expected to attend CREW Jacksonville programs ($35 each on average). Attendance is also encouraged at our networking functions and special events (prices vary).
- Delegates and the chapter President will have their registration and travel costs paid for by CREW Jacksonville for the annual CREW Network Convention & Marketplace. In addition, both Delegates will be reimbursed for registration and travel expenses pertaining to the two additional CREW Network Leadership Summits.
- Any Full member of CREW Jacksonville in good standing may be nominated to serve on the board.
- Associate and Student members are not eligible.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities gained either in your career, other board service, or by working on a CREW committee
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well with others to achieve consensus and reach common goals
- Ability to motivate others
- Understanding and support of CREW Jacksonville mission, goals and objectives
- A desire to see CREW Jacksonville be a successful and exciting organization serving the needs of its members and the community at large
- Candidates for President-Elect will have actively participated in one of the standing committees for a few years and preferably will either be current members of the Board of Directors or have served on the Board of Directors in recent years
- Candidates for Network Delegate generally have both experience with CREW Jacksonville’s Board and a working knowledge of the CREW Network, which they may have gained from attending conventions or leadership summits, or by working with CREW members from other chapters around the country
- Effectiveness as an ambassador for CREW Jacksonville
Pauline Gerry - 2019
Cindy Kaneer - 2018
Caryn Carreiro - 2017
Rosa Beckett - 2016
Pamela Ricard - 2015
Lauren Langham - 2014
Suzanne Cortina - 2013
Brenda Ezell - 2012
Laura Gonzales - 2011
Melissa Gross-Arnold - 2010
Susan Evans - 2009
Beth Lipko - 2008
Terry Durand-Steubben - 2007
Denise Henderson - 2006
Lori Avampato - 2005
Rhetta Nussbaum – 2004
Amelia Sterling - 2002 & 2003