CREW Jacksonville is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the chapter’s strategic goal: helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate.
Serving on the CREW Jacksonville Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field.
Board service for Directors is a two-year term; President Elect is a three-year term (i.e., President Elect, President, then Immediate Past President)
2021 CREW Jacksonville Board of Directors
Workspace Consultant, Office Environments and Services
Market Manager, Armstrong Flooring
Studio Director, Mixed Use/Retail, NELSON Worldwide
Market Manager, Armstrong Flooring
Project Manager, Apex Companies, LLC
Michael Development Corp.
Principal/ Regional Business Development Manager, TLC Engineering Solutions
Cushman & Wakefield
Director of Marketing & Business Development, Duval Asphalt Products, Inc.
SERVPRO Jacksonville South Arlington
Regional Broker Coordinator/Agent, AFLAC
Associate Director | Industrial Services, Colliers International
Market Manager, Cubix Inc.
Vice President / Sales Consultant, Brown & Brown of Florida, Inc.
Reasons to Serve
Serving as a director on the chapter's board can be a considerable time commitment
- Monthly Board meetings (one-to-two hours beginning at 4:30 pm on the second Thursday of each month)
- Committee participation - each board member is a liaison to at least one committee. Duties include attending the committee’s monthly meeting, and on occasion, assisting with special projects. Liaison obligations typically entail from 4-10 additional hours a month of phone calls, contact with potential speakers, prospective new members, sponsors, etc.
- Two board planning retreats per year, each approximately one day in duration.
- Each board member will receive and be expected to contribute to e-mail discussions on issues that come up between Board meetings
- Delegates are required to attend the CREW Network Convention & Marketplace (generally a Wednesday morning - Friday afternoon in October), as well as two other CREW Network Leadership Summits (typically Thursday afternoon -Friday afternoon in late Jan/early Feb and early/mid-June).
- All board members are encouraged to represent CREW Jacksonville at local, regional and national events as a visible demonstration of their commitment to the organization.
- Directors are expected to attend CREW Jacksonville programs ($35 each on average). Attendance is also encouraged at our networking functions and special events (prices vary).
- Delegates and the chapter President will have their registration and travel costs paid for by CREW Jacksonville for the annual CREW Network Convention & Marketplace. In addition, both Delegates will be reimbursed for registration and travel expenses pertaining to the two additional CREW Network Leadership Summits.
- Any Full member of CREW Jacksonville in good standing may be nominated to serve on the board.
- Associate and Student members are not eligible.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities gained either in your career, other board service, or by working on a CREW committee
- A positive attitude and an ability to work well with others to achieve consensus and reach common goals
- Ability to motivate others
- Understanding and support of CREW Jacksonville mission, goals and objectives
- A desire to see CREW Jacksonville be a successful and exciting organization serving the needs of its members and the community at large
- Candidates for President-Elect will have actively participated in one of the standing committees for a few years and preferably will either be current members of the Board of Directors or have served on the Board of Directors in recent years
- Candidates for Network Delegate generally have both experience with CREW Jacksonville’s Board and a working knowledge of the CREW Network, which they may have gained from attending conventions or leadership summits, or by working with CREW members from other chapters around the country
- Effectiveness as an ambassador for CREW Jacksonville
Pauline Gerry - 2019
Cindy Kaneer - 2018
Caryn Carreiro - 2017
Rosa Beckett - 2016
Pamela Ricard - 2015
Lauren Langham - 2014
Suzanne Cortina - 2013
Brenda Ezell - 2012
Laura Gonzales - 2011
Melissa Gross-Arnold - 2010
Susan Evans - 2009
Beth Lipko - 2008
Terry Durand-Steubben - 2007
Denise Henderson - 2006
Lori Avampato - 2005
Rhetta Nussbaum – 2004
Amelia Sterling - 2002 & 2003