CREW Jacksonville is proud to celebrate standout achievements and leadership exhibited by recognizing CREW members, as well as by celebrating other individuals, projects and initiatives that have impacted northeast Florida's commercial real estate community.
Applications, nominations and other details will be posted here during the appropriate time.
Rising Star. Awarded to a CREW Jacksonville member who has been a member for less than 2 years. This individual actively participates in events, committees, leadership, etc.
Member-to-Member Business. Awarded either to an individual or to a team of CREW members who have demonstrated extraordinary commitment to assemble CREW talent, which has resulted in measureable business for other CREW members.
Beth Lipko Spirit Award. Awarded to the CREW Jacksonville member who consistently demonstrates commitment providing referrals, member recruitment, committee and community involvement.
CREW Jacksonville Impact Awards. Recognizes the exceptional impact of an individual, project and/or initiative in commercial real estate industry throughout the northeast Florida region. The area of coverage is Duval, St. Johns, Nassau, Baker, Clay, Flagler or Putnam Counties.
- Individual. The individual that has significantly promoted, benefitted or advanced the northeast Florida community. Achievement must resulted in significant, measurable milestones in the commercial real estate industry in the past two years
- Project. The commercial real estate project that has been completed with measurable impact to the community within the past two years.
- Initiative. The initiative that has been conceived and initiated with measurable impact to commercial real estate within the past two years.
Jacksonville Business Journal coverage of the 2016 awards event »
2016 Award Winners- CREW Jacksonville:
- Rising Star - Tony Terrell, Cushman & Wakefield
- Member to Member Business - Palm Bay Club Apartments: Connie Menor (Perimeter Realty/Fort Family Investments); Lori Avampato (Group 4 Design); Kay Petersen (Fidelity Title); Troy Winn (Fidelity Title); Christine Adams (Rogers Towers); Julie Holt (Cushman & Wakefield); Patti McCullough (BB&T)
- Beth Lipko Spirit Award - Laura Gonzales, BB&T
- IMPACT Award Winners:
- Individual - Fran Pepis, Colliers International of NE Florida
- Project - Naval Air Station Jacksonville, presented to CDR Stephen Polk
- Initiative - Jacksonville Suns/City of Jacksonville/SMG - FUNdamentally Different Initiative, accepted by Sun General Manager, Harold Craw